Tour Style : Small Group Tour
Duration : 3 Days – 2 Nights
Departures : All year round – Guaranteed Departure
Highlights : Uchisar, Pigeon Valley, Red Valley, Cavusin, Kaymakli Underground city
DAY 01:Late afternoon Pıck up from your hotel ın Istanbul and Transfer to Istanbul Aırport For Flıght to Kayserı
Arrıve Kayserı Aırport
Meet and Transfer to Cappadocıa
Day 02:Faıry Chımney Tour at 09:30am
Begin the day in Devrent Valley, one of the most impressive monastery complexes in the area. Next, visit Pasabag (also known as Monk”s Valley), followed by a short drive to Avanos, a village situated on the banks of Kizilirmak River, famous for its clay pottery.
After a lunch break there, where you can also participate hands-on in a pottery work shop. The last stop-off will be at Uchisar Village, located next to a natural Citadel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 03: Rose valley & Kaymaklı Underground Cıty Tour at 09:30am
The day’s first stop-off is at Red Valley , presenting an opportunity to hike through orchards and vineyards, between fairy chimneys and rock-carved houses. Continue the walk in Rose Valley. Afterwards, visit the old Christian Village of Cavusin.
Following a lunch break, visitPigeon Valley , so named after the hundreds of little windows carved into the rocks to attract nesting pigeons. Then visit Kaymakli Underground City, Ortahisar Castle and Mustafapasa Village, an old Greek village also known as Sinasos.
Transfer to Kayseri Airport and fly to Istanbul. Airport transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
End of Our ServIce
What is included
- All the transfers from Airport to hotel and back.
- Return flight tickets (Istanbul-Kayseri-Istanbul)
- 2 Full day Tours in Cappadocia.
- 2 Night Accommodation in Cave Hotel
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transportation by airconditioned, nonsmoking vehicle.
Not included :
Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours:
Highly Recommended in Cappadocia :
- Hot-Air Balloon Flight in Cappadocia: 225 Euros per adult cash payment (no child reduction)
Hot-Air Balloon Watching Photo Tour by Taxi: 40 Euros per person (no child reduction)
- Whirling Dervishes Show: 40 Euros per person
- Turkish Night (traditional folk dances, belly dancers, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, 3-course meal, transfer to and from your hotel): 60 Euros per person
- Turkish Baths (Hamam): 40 Euros per person
- Horseriding: 30 Euros per person (1 hour)
- ATV / Quad: 30 Euros (1 hour)