Tour Style : Group Tour
Duration : 3 Days – 2 Nights
Departures : All year round – Guaranteed Departure
Highlights : Goreme Open Air Museum, Underground City, Avanos, Devrent Valley, Rose Valley
DAY 1:Evening flight to Kayserı or Nevsehır from Antalya
Day 2 – Cappadocia TOUR 1
GOREME MUSEUM & FAIRY-CHIMNEY TOURS
Arriving to Cappadocia visiting around famous cave churches and monasteries of Goreme, church of john the baptists. Cavusin church, Pigeon Valley, lunch, Red Valley, Love Valley, Avanos and Onyx workshop, Goreme Open Air Museum, Carpets Cooperative.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 3 – Cappadocia TOUR 2 – Antalya
ROSE VALLEY & KAYMAKLI UNDGROUND CITY TOURS
Depart from your hotel to visit Red valley,and explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village. This village is famous for the houses and churches of the Christian clergymen. After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli underground city. Where early Christians lived in fear and faith.
Evening flight to Antalya or Istanbul
End of our services.
What is included
- Airport Transfers
- Domestic Flight Ticket from Antalya to Cappadocia as return
- 2 nights Cave hotel in Cappadocia with Breakfast
- 2 days Guided Cappadocia tour with lunch
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Return transfer to Antalya Airport
Not included :
Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours: