What is included
All transfers as specified
- Professional English-speaking guide & vehicle
- Admittance fees per the itinerary
- 1 lunch
- Round Trip airfare
Not included :
Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours
Highly Recommended in Cappadocia :
- Hot-Air Balloon Watching Photo Tour by Taxi: 40 Euros per person (no child reduction)
- Whirling Dervishes Show: 40 Euros per person
- Turkish Night (traditional folk dances, belly dancers, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, 3-course meal, transfer to and from your hotel): 60 Euros per person
- Turkish Baths (Hamam): 40 Euros per person
- Horseriding: 30 Euros per person (1 hour)
- ATV / Quad: 30 Euros (1 hour)
Traditional Arts and Crafts in Turkey - Gifts and Souvenirs from Turkey:
Turkey has a rich history of authentic traditional handicrafts. Most famous Turkish items come from Cappadocia and goods were handmade here and transported along the Silk Road to Istanbul and the coastal areas.
Carpets and kilims: Carpets and kilims from Central Anatolia are world-famous. In Cappadocia, carpets are still handmade on authentic looms using natural dyes for the wool. You can see a free demonstration to see these age-old techniques still in use today.
Ceramic and pottery: Cappadocia has been famous since Hittite times for the beautiful and unique pottery and ceramics. Today, the best of the traditional ceramics and tiles on sale in Istanbul and other major cities are made in Avanos, Cappadocia.
Onyx and semi-precious stones: In Turkey, Cappadocia has the onyx mines where the highest quality onyx is found. Local artisans are experts at making items of jewellery made with precious and semi-precious stones, silver, and 22 and 24 carat gold.
Leather goods: Turkey is one of the world’s leading producers and exporters of leather goods. You can find a wide range of quality leather goods in Uchisar, Cappadocia.
Spices: Istanbul Spice Market, once the largest spice trading venue of the medieval world, with its abundant stalls still featuring piles of edible exotics is a definite highlight for anyone exploring Istanbul.